Tuesday 24 June 2008

breakfast, school trips and football..

After a few of us met up on the previous saturday to watch the holland and russia game, and quite glumly ended up watching it at a packed Weatherspoons.. whilst there trying to avoid the drunken 20+ group of ladies..ahem.. middle-aged women, we noticed the breakfst menu lurking in the corner.. a plan formed.

So, on monday morning i climbed out of bed at 9. and made a few texts and calls to see if it was still on.. yepp, were meting for breakfast at Weatherspoons.
After a hasty shower i threw on some clothes and drove to pick up shaun.

Reaching shaun's house i walked upto his door where he opend it and stared in shock.. why had we both decided to wear chekerd shirts of a similar colour and 'checker density' on a monday morning?!? jokes were exchanged and we got into my car greeted by the bright musical sounds of earth,wind and fire.

We then headed to ant's and quite rudely took up a spot on his drive.. after tense negotiations it was deemed that my car could sit there for the day. word ant.

we walked round to shirgs, the Bread.Man himself, and rang his bell. no reply. a call then came through....: "i've lost my keys and got to climb over my house".
next step, literatelly, was shrig jumping over his garage inspired by a certain Kobe Bryant..
We then walked to the bus stop and got the 51 into town.

After reaching town almost an hour late, we popd into my work to sort out my shifts for the following week.. i'm going sweden so watch out for the blogs and pics..

Don then phoned and we met by Tescos. I think all of us were pretty hungry by now
As were greeted Don and were about to head off to the mentioned venue, a familiar face came strolling towards us.. Chris Foley.
He joined the group and we commenced 6 strong.

Everyone bar Foley had the farmhouse breakfast and Don even threw in a Latte. blup Don, blup. Many jokes and many full stomaches later we left and began phase two of the day.
Ant and Foley depated and so Don, Shaun, Shrig and I headed back to my car where we changed the cd to a dubstep mix courtesy or wallabrad and directed my fiesta towards our sixthform.

We reached 6thform and everyone went about their necessary duties, i.e. handing books back and sorting out finance matters. many of the latter involoved gettin 10ps to play a few games of tablefootball.
After a shaun and don murkage me and shirgs headed back to the car with them two following in our wake..

'Pety was runnig low and shaun was late for work so i droped them three off at Clifton, an in-between point for everyone. I headed off to my weekly piano lesson and took the wrong turn at scottarms due to some bad lane markings and some unruly drivers.. after a smooth U-turn i was back on track and parked at a nearby tescos.
On my way home after a sucessful 30minutes of piano playing, i filled up at Asda costing me near-enough £50! ..the price of petrol issue is not one i inted to confront. yet.

I chilled at home and then headed out to football meeting some of the others from earlier in the day. badman skills commenced and a few fallen comrades later we left in my car and headed to asda.. two times in one day is too much.
Everyone picked up their snacks with the usual being affiliated with:
shirgs.. 24pack of juice cartons
and rk.. pasta, salad and a Don Simon smoothie.
We went back to the car and with the necessary drop-offs being made, i finally reached my bed at 01.30 that evening.

Twas a good day for the team overall
Only one picture to drop though...

shaun.


bless. rk.

No comments: