Monday 30 June 2008

The night before

So its the day before project revolutions, its been counting down for months , best line up in the world (more in the following post). So i have a descision, Chris Khans party, Charles' for a chill or Subs, me being me and following my gash radar rather than using my common sense i chose subs, get there early with aarons members card and enter for £2, all is going well, see a number of people i know, have a few drinks, everyones happy, a few mosh songs get droped, me n pete are now in our element, pushing, swinging, grapling etc, from no where a dude tries to spear me, thinking hes bloody Goldberg or something and then fails to release me, i start to swing him round to get him off but this mother fucker wont let go, i then feel something hit by back twice, is this dude trying to punch me? then a swing over my head, forget this!, swing round throw some punches to his face, hes still missing me. All of a sudden i get pulled about 5 foot in the air, loosing my hat turn round to see security draging me by my recently purchased twelve bar tee out the club!

So much for a friendly atmoosphere! at least i wasnt harmed aye?

After this catastophy of a night i went home, many things happened after i arrived home leading me to get to bet at about 4.30 with m needing to get up at 7, not a big look.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just to confirm, i dont condone violence of any kind (except when a dude tries to punch me in the back of the head)