Sunday 20 July 2008

Danny Who?

As safe as he is. This party was swag!!

Basically us mans went to Danny Hughes party around 9.30pm cause was some random hype about it from a couple of people. Also as Eugene and I are from Hamstead, it would be easy to reach and be nice or funny too see some classic faces.

Anyway I got there and my o my it was shhit lol. There wasnt a strong turnout, It was full of trash and fruits. The highlight of the nite for some dude Sam Spiers? asked for me to sign me name on his chest. I no wat ur finkin, but no homo. He was going crazy about it, saying how he was gna sell himself on ebay. Then he was thanking me for the the wonderful tings ive done on the table football. Then he started talkin about him and potential tips... I was like NAH signed me signature and then moved off.

Euge and I then chilled with follow bloggerist ant b and others.

However some classic faces were seen and enjoyed, but not really sayin alot, apart from a girl named ..........., too me she was lukin banging on the nite, but we all no thas a 1 off.

Then later on Euge and I departed with some others around 11.00pm. This turned into a suprisingly good two hours spent. On me way home I ran into some classic characters and they told me how they banged out some dude at the party,........classic Hamstead jokes lol.

Sorry for no pics, camera is out of action for a bit!!

No comments: