Sunday 10 August 2008

Hello team, I'm back.

Yo. After a month away, i have finally arrived home. I think that most of the k.i.c team turned up to the event last night, (which i attended after being in brum for only 5 hours!), so most of you know that i am home and have already seen me, however i thought it still customary to announce my returned presence on the blog.
As you would have guessed, being away a month will have left me with quite a few stories to tell. However i think that there may be too many even for this blog! So to sum things up... burned out cars, foiled robberies, hospital visits (via ambulance), jellyfish stings, swollen feet (from some serious mosquitoes), 4-day trip home with little but the clothes i was wearing (hence the beard, which btw i have decided to keep for a while due to public demand lol), a caravan still in France, pictures and signings with the riders of the Tour De France, arguments (entailing things being thrown) with some waste spanish youts', me driving several cars and a caravan abroad (illegally of course but i was bare proud lol), meeting some french/spanish girls (huge highlight of trip lol), and numerous other tales of adventure.
I've also got bare pics to back all these up with (courtesy of a new cam), but ill just drop a select few for now.
Overall it was a great holiday.
Thanks to my fam.
Love
rk.

Testing new camera.


At Le Tour.

Quaint village in France.


Somewhere in the Alps or Pyrenees i think.

Tom + bike.

I + bike.

Messing around lol.
Thought i looked pretty happy though so that's the reason for the add.

What i was rokin.

This picture really doesn't portray the crazyness of the situation! lol




I couldn't decide whether to add the pictures of the girls b'cause most of them are with me and tom in swim shorts, thus revealing the upper torso of both our crafted bodies. lol. I wasn't sure whether this would be approved on k.i.c and thought it may cause debate, therefore I think people should vote on this matter, not just because you want to see the pics but merely to give the viewers of this blog an understanding into the levels of explicitness we are willing to reveal 'pon blog.

Get back to me.

Ps. good to see you all again.

:)

1 comment:

ProphetNine said...

kl, seemed like an pretty average holiday then lol, good to have you back though.


p.s. i say you go ahead and post the pictures of those girls :) (as long as their hot, of course)