Sunday 3 August 2008

Leicester Carnival

Yesterday was Leicester Carnival and i have been attendin that event almost every year since i was a youngsta so this year was no different.

We had planned to leave birmingham newstreet station at around 12:10 but a series of delays and cancelations due to vanderlism on the train tracks led us to having to take a train to Derby and from Derby to Leicester, finally arriving around 2:30.

Once we arrived the weather was beautiful. The sun was out and the temp was worthy enought of me backing off my jacket. We straight away proceeded to the carnival floats which rather then tell you wat its like, you can have a look at the pictures n vid.






Thats right, i even showin sum steel band! And no its not my dad!





All in all it was a good show though nothing new really. I hav seen better in the past so nothing really blew me away, but still it was entertaining. Oh and one thing that did really impress me was the level of females. Girls were mooooovin, Leicester deff has talent.


The best part of the trip 4 me was my cousin drivin me round Leicester in her BMW



Neway thats all for this review, tune in next time 4 my next conquest lol.

Peace till next time
Don

No comments: