Wednesday 22 October 2008

NEW ALBUM ! !


I jus listend to JOHN LEGEND'S new album ... n all i have to say is "WOW ! " .. I think alot people will agree that JOHN LEGEND has bin a successful musician.. but i think the new album (Evolver) will be his best album so far. Obviously this is wat i think but i wouldn't be surprise if it didn't win an award at the grammys. The album is calld "EVOLVER" n has got 15 tracks. Also the deluxe edition of 'Evolver' contains a bonus DVD including the making of the album. I recommend this album to all K.I.C members and everyone outside, to listen to!

The producers of the album were : Kanye, John, Will.I.Am, Neptunes (basiclly the usual team) :)
Peace to All !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

listenin right now, prety nice so far, nothing on the 1st album tho dude

Chev 2 The 1 said...

lol i'm havin a listen
i agree wid ant...
its gd but nothin on the first