Saturday 4 October 2008

Random London Pictures

heres a selection of "random ones" from the past 3 weeks down on the course in the capital that ive started.

been bare stressful so far, with financial confusion, grants/EMA confusion, missing mates and family and just getting used to being on my one in the capital and trying to stay focused on what im down there for....the music.

very talented people down there thought that are definitely going to push me further, and the tutors are one of a kind. musical genius' if i may say.

i used to hate the capital, simply because its too grey and everyone looks miserable, but ive started to open my eyes at the opportunities and chances it holds.

just got to get used to it if i want my way really.

pictures from this bunch include: Can carnival2nd time around with AForce, Shaun Goals and Shirgs, Buckingham to myself, the KORG Little Phatty (beast of a synthesizer, prepare yourself for some sounds coming off that bitch) BEAUTIFUL food from the college's chef, studio pics with some of my class mates, underground and others sites, the actual area of Bow and Bromley, the laptop in Costas,class and on the coach.

let me know what you think x
























1 comment:

ProphetNine said...

the london ATM looks slightly different from the birmingham one lol, now i know where all the funding went lol