Thursday 25 September 2008

2nd Day in Uni

A nice chilled out 2nd day as my lesson was timetabled for 2.15 which gave me a nice lie in and chill before having to think about leaving, with some reading material i hopped on the train which i am becoming quite fond of due to the time it gives me to reflect on things, almost a form of meditation.

My lesson for the day was 'introduction to television', we just went through the module and some key terms which was prety easy and i met a few people, one of which was from pheasey which made me feel more at home. The lesson was easy and the assignments seem like their going to be reasonable.
My lesson was scheduled to finish at 5.15 however finished at a much earlia 3.40

For the remainder of the day i met Amy and went to Wagamamas where i had my favourite chicken katsu curry and chocolate fudge cake, as we came to the end of our meal a familiar face sat down next to us, after a double take i realised it was Soweto Kinch (not sure on spelling) oddly on his own.

After Wagas we ventured to the cinema to watch Disaster movie, fellow blogger Folz had said it had been voted the worst movie ever so i was fully against spending the £1.75 (Godbless orange wednesday combined with student discount). The film was without a doubt the worst film ive ever seen, i walked out the cinema in a state of shock at what i'd just seen, i'm trying to tell you something that happend or the story line but actually can't. (I am going to start taking more notice of peoples warnings)

It's Amys birthday today so HAPPY BIRTHDAY from K.I.C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obviously u havent read the films part of my myspace

it clearly states it will burn ur eyes!

Anonymous said...

Thank you =)

It wasn't that bad, you did laugh at bits!
lies!!!