Friday 5 September 2008

WS1, Racist bouncers

No fuckin pics, just highlights.

Anyways, after a good team link up in town (apart from the BITCH who was seen), Ant B, Folz and I decided to hit up the biggest student night club in the area for wat would a good nite of jokes, vibes and ladies. None of this happend because of the DICKHEAD RACIST BOUNCER/S towards me. I was in a blue and white gingham, dark denim and vans purple and black eras. Ant was in a black and white gingham, dark denim and black vans authentics and Folz was wearin a jumper, dark denim and black vans authentics also.

When approaching the club I was told, I can't enter because of my shoes, which is fairly understandable, as they are slightly colourful. Then my shirt was mentioned but it was pratically the same as Ants but in a different colour, i didn't understand. I asked what should I wear to the club, he replied 'club wear' ' what you see in 'FHM'. I'm like WTF, do I look like Max Power, and anyways that mag is full of bitches.

Btw folz finally got in with legal ID. Then bouncers tried to pick faults with Ant about 'baggy jeans' to style the fact that they wasn't going to let me in because of my dresscode. hmmmm.

So then anyways, we met up with a few randoms and went into club Revolution, which was fine for dresscode and obtaining a few drinks. After leaving Revolution we realised more people going to WS1, with all sorts of characters going in. So a plan came together of!, Folz and I swapping trainers, to see if the it was down to me being a different race and if that was the reason why I never gained entry. I then fixed myself up for round two.

Now following the plan, Folz and Ant went in the club ahead of me, and with Ant in the same clothes and Folz in my trainers, not to my surprise, they both got in. Now in the line, I was conversating with a M8 who happened to be black, and he told me he went home and got changed three times came back and still wasn't let in. So it weren't lukin good for ya boy!. About 8 people in front 1 Asian and 1 Black Guy who were dressed for the occasion didn't get in either because of the way they looked.

So upstepped my turn, as I got there, the bouncer was like NO even that I spruced up wore a different pair off shoes, he tried to say it was also my shirt, but minutes b4 Ant B was let in wearing almost the same gear as me and Folz was allowed in with the 'trainers' that wasn't allowed in the first place. I was like 'what am I supposed to wear' and he was like' look around' and swear down all I seen was shirts, and various other chavs in chav garments. The guy was clearly a prick and it wasn't my shirt at all. Then Ant and Folz came out to meet me.

I'm jus very disappointed because it wasn't about dress code at all, it seemed like Black/Mixed Race and Asian guys were not getting into the WS1, Just some girls???, stereofuckingtyping to the max. I've never encountered direct racism like that before, and it was pretty clear. Thanks for the team members backing my case though.

WORD

7 comments:

Don said...

oh ym dayz man! I wander wat dey wudda sed bout my hair, prob wudnt even let me in tha flippin line!! - Don

Anonymous said...

lol at dons comment

this incident was prety shocking

WS1 bouncers are cunts

Anonymous said...

lol they are nobs, but dons comment is bere funni lol.

ProphetNine said...

i second what antb and shaun goals said, but what i wanna know is what happened to that dude lip!!! eeeeeeee!!! the WS1 boycott starts here!

Chev 2 The 1 said...

unlucky

Anonymous said...

totally agree with you i went with my MJ shirt shoes and tie with a smart jacket and my style hat

the bouncer says i just got off the radio and they say you've been bar'd????

(this is the first time i have been to walsall in over two years and aparantly all asians look the same and are all bar'd)

it truely is a racist place, insomnia is also owned by the same owner

Anonymous said...

i wouldnt waste your time in ws1 or imsomnia

they are the most racist night clubs in the uk, ws1 and insomnia should be branded uk's most racist clubs