Monday 15 September 2008

The weekend

The weekend was quite odd for me, had a couple trips to town on saturday day then when leaving for the second time i had a phone call off smallman 'do you want to come to my nans?' obviously my reaction was a confused 'Your nans?' he then explained she was having a small family get together and said a few friends could go. (as we were uninvited to someone elses family do) I agreed and made my was to Smallmans and proceeded with a group to his nans house. Was an odd night but she 'put on a good spread' n we had a few laughs at his smalll cousins expense. I also had evryone kissing his mom bye on the way out which was quite amusing.
Sunday i took a trip to Worcester to get my library card and finances sorted. I met up with Don(aldo) and he showed me his accomodation which is prety nice (he has a post in progress but his internet is not up yet) An odd day in an odd city, It like they couldnt decide what to put there so they just rammed in a bit of evrything. A long day and lots of walking (wrong directions and Dons poor navigational skills were to blame) on a minimal amount of sleep made the whole day seem like a dream.
here are a few pics






An extra pic for Shaun

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How come no one has commented on shaun on tht scooter? lol