Wednesday 17 September 2008

YOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Wats gd team!!!!! apologies 4 tha lack of update but since my rooms like real new i ent gonna have internet up n runnin for a couple days. right now i'm reportin from tha uni library lol, i'll make this short since i'm gonna do a proppa post when my internets up in my room. Jus like to say uni is sikk, met bere ppl n nuff jokes have been had. Tramps is a hevvy club, neva thort they had summin like that in a place like dis, 3 big rooms wiv diff styles of music, all of wich were mooovin. Look out for sum pics of ya boy wiv sum facepaint on lol. Halls are gd even tho they not fully complete lol. I rememba havin jokes wiv RK sayin my halls so new dat dey might not even b ready.....fink i jynxed myself lol. all in all dis is lookin to b a good yr!! will make sure to drop down birmz soon ennuff to c the man dem. As always;

Peace till next time
Don

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds big duke.

ProphetNine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.