Tuesday 23 September 2008

Taking Risks

Before i start typing im going to NO HOMO the whole post.
I went to Wallabrads yesterday to wish him good luck and say goodbye etc, on the way home I was a little peckish so ran over the road to get some chips, you may have seen Brads post on this establishment (struck down by salmonella) however I thought I'd take a risk and give it a second chance, I opted for the 99p sausage and chips.
The chips were white and dude put a rediculous amount of salt on probably to cover an even worse taste. The sausage was not sausage, I have no idea what was in it but as I bit into it I immediatly stopped and reversed the process and after having a closer inspection realised that this was not what it was meant to be.
Here is a photo of the 'sausage'


As you can see if this is actually sausage its definatly not cooked. For the remainder of the night my stomach was messed up, luckily I held back anything that Brad ruthlessly described in his post.
No other food establishment is getting a second chance! EVER!
I left the remainder of the sausage on the seat for fellow bus riders to find so it wasnt a complete waste of 99p

No comments: