Tuesday 23 September 2008

slackin'

I have recently failed to be impressed by most of the Nike products that are being released, once a great fan of nike I'm not sure if its my personal taste changing or the actual designs are getting worse.
Below is selection of their latest releases taken of sneakerfreaker, apart from the SB's, which are still not upto par, the rest are qite disgusting tbh, was wondering if it is just me or are they getting worse?
Nike Dunk SB (melbourne)

Nike dunk X DQM

Nike Air flight light high

Nike Air Flight 89 (speckle)

Also I thought I'd add these as no one else has mentioned them, these are also prety awful and as a big fan of vans and in4mation i feel they could have done something alot better
Vans halfcab X In4mation

1 comment:

aa said...

Hi,
This is very good collection of shoes.
I hope these shoes are very comfortable and light in weight.
I like the whole collection...

===================================
sahil
nitishrocks